Looking for a great tasting and effective energy boost? Berry Go Energy + Caffeine gel is absorbed rapidly for instant results. When fatigue sets in, reach for this handy pocket sized gel and feel empowered again.
Nutrition per 100g (1 Serving = 60ml):
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 35g (of which sugars 1.2g)
- Fat: 0
- Fibre: 0.1g
- Sodium: 16mg
Water, maltodextrin (produced from partial hydrolyses of a special variety of maize), natural flavouring, gelling agents (gellan gum, xanthan gum), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), caffeine (75mg), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), sweetener (acesulfame K, sucralose), sodium chloride, antioxidant (ascorbic acid).
Nutritional information shown here & on wrapper may differ. Information on wrapper reflects actual contents.
- Typical nutritional values (per 60ml serving):
- Energy: 356kJ/85kcal
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- of which: Sugar 0.7g
- Fat 0g
- Fibre 0.1g
- Sodium 0.01g
- Weight: 60g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.