With graduated compression engineering to promote maximum blood flow, the 2XU Compression Tights utilize PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups allowing them to fire more efficiently, while promoting increased circulation to reduce fatigue and increase power. Its graduated compression design helps promote circulation (venous return) for improved oxygenation of muscles and reduces muscle damage + fatigue. Made with a flatlock seam construction for reduced chaffing, an antibacterial fabric, and a UPF50+ Sun Protection, 2XU Compression Tights are perfect for training, competing, and recovery.
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Internal key pocket for essentials
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.