Asics Mens Gel-Kayano 28 Shoes
This product is not available
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Men's Asics Gel-Kayano 28 shoe creates a stable stride that promotes a balanced mindset. Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this shoe cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support. To improve stability and responsiveness, Asics have added FF Blast cushioning to the midsole, providing a smooth and supportive feel in each step. The trainer's new Gel technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Designed for: Overpronation
- Upper: Engineered mesh improves breathability
- Midsole: Lightweight FF Blast cushioning for a responsive rebound
- Outsole: Durable rubber
- Cushioning: Maximum
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- 3D Space construction feature improves compression at foot strike
- Dyanamic Duomax technology helps reduce pronation
- Aharplus heel plug improves outsole durability
- OrthoLite X-55 sock liner improves comfort
- Trusstic technology improves stability
- Gait Type: Stability
- Heel drop: 10mm
- Weight: 308g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (125)
More about this brand
ASICS is an acronym of the Latin phrase ‘Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, meaning ‘A Sound Mind In A Sound body’. And staying true to this philosophy, every ASICS product is made to enable professional and everyday athletes alike to push the boundaries of their physical capabilities.
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies