Asics Mens Gel-Kayano 29 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Gel-Kayano 29 shoe from Asics creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. Updated with FF Blast Plus cushioning, the midsole helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A Literuss stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle, designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride. Get ready to get moving.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Stability
- Upper: Engineered knit (50% recycled content)
- Insole: OrthoLite X-55 sockliner
- Midsole: FF Blast Plus cushioning
- Outsole: AHAR+ rubber heel plug
- Redesigned external heel counter keeps foot stable and provides a comfortable stride
- Rearfoot Gel technology cushioning: Provides good shock absorption
- Literuss technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- 3D Space construction: Improves compression at footstrike
- Reflective details improve visibility
- Lightweight impact absorption
- Responsive rebound
- Heel drop: 10mm
- Weight: 299g
Heel drop (mm)
When in doubt, choose smaller size
Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (35)
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.