- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road Running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Jacquard mesh (75% Recycled content)
- Insole: Sockliner
- Midsole: FF Blast Plus cushioning
- Outsole: Trampoline-inspired AHAR blown rubber
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system
- Lightweight impact absorption
- Supportive upper design
- Temperature regulating
- Reduced tongue sliding
- Responsive rebound
- Reflective details
- Heel stabiliser
- Weight: 222g
The Novablast 3 running shoe draws inspiration from a geometric origami feature for the upper and midsole. A tongue wing construction in the upper helps improve the fit while reducing tongue movement. This component is reinforced with a more supportive heel design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle. Meanwhile, the midsole’s FF Blast Plus cushioning helps create a lighter and more responsive feel underfoot. Get ready to get moving.
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.