Protect your feet and toes against rubbing that causes blisters, chafing, raw skin, and hot spots. The advanced formula is a dry, invisible, non-greasy barrier. Stay active, pain free. The Original Anti Blister Stick®.
When To Apply
Before you put on shoes, to help prevent blisters and raw skin caused by rubbing.
Use daily for effective and long lasting protection of toes and feet, even in demanding conditions.
Infused with Vitamin A and C to help soften skin and restore dry, chapped, and chafed feet. Helps minimize inflammation.
Quick and Easy
Apply directly from the stick. Never wet or greasy. No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils. Footwear safe.
Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe. Footwear safe.
Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Vegan approved, never tested on animals. Child safe.
- Apply to intact skin before activity or anytime. Wash off with mild soap.
- Not Oily, never wet
- No Petroleum, no parabens
- Made with allergen free and plant-derived ingredients
- Vegan approved
- Never tested on animals
- Child safe
- Water resistant
- Wetsuit, clothing, and footwear safe
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.