The Garmin fēnix 5 Plus Sapphire-Titanium watch, exclusive to us, combines premium-crafted GPS multisport capabilities, classic smartwatch features and ultra-rugged construction to bring you a timepiece worthy of even the keenest outdoor enthusiast, and now you can bring your maps and music with you while leaving your wallet at home!
As well as the original features from the fēnix 5, such as smart notifications and training maximisation via key-stats and performance metrics, the fēnix 5 Plus series are preloaded with Wi-Fi connectivity and colour TopoActive Europe maps as standard and combines with built-in navigation sensors and multi-satellite network capability to guide you with confidence. Also included is Trendline popularity routing, which is super handy for when you need some insight on which track to hit next.
The 5 Plus series offers phone-free listening, allowing you to easily store up to 500 songs and play by connecting to Bluetooth headphones, and Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch on the go. Personalize your watch with QuickFit interchangeable bands, and choose free watch faces and apps via Connect IQ, so you can beat yesterday in your own style. All of this is displayed in a 1.2” sunlight-readable scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens fit for adventure and allowing perfect mapping readability. The screen is then housed in an ultra-strong and durable DLC Titanium bezel, for those who want their watch to cope with anything and everything the great outdoors throws at it.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 12 days in Smartwatch mode, 19 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- DLC Titanium bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 47 x 47 x 16mm
- Interchangable QuickFit bands
- Weight: 76g
- In the box:
- Silicone QuickFit watch band
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....