Specifically designed for triathletes, the Garmin HRM-Tri is their smallest and lightest heart rate monitor, which fits within the width of the strap. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Easily adjustable strap
- Soft, rounded edges and covered seams to provide comfort
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to ForerunnerÂ® 920XT
- Typically used for bike rides, runs, triathlon (open water swimming) and triathlon (pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
- Running dynamics
- Heart rate
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Strap sizing: 60-142cm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 10 months (Training 1 hour per day)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Module dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm
- Module weight: 49g
- Total weight: 59g
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.