You save £56.00
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Embossed TPU yarn for a premium finish
- Cushioning: New high-resiliency foam
- Outsole: Rubberised EVA
- Vegan friendly materials
- Extended heel creates a softer landing and smoother transition from heel to toe
- Lightweight, wraparound midsole support with a snappy feel
- High-resiliency foam offers a lightweight, springy feel
- Padded collar delivers enhanced comfort at the ankle
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker allows for a responsive ride
- Targeted support in the forefoot and eyerow
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Midsole Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 253g
Pushing the boundaries of what the Clifton is capable of, the new Men's Clifton Edge Shoes from Hoka drives innovation further with a brand-new foam and cutting-edge geometries. Building on the ultra-light, incredibly soft ride experience, the Edge affords an effortlessly smooth heel strike with an extended heel.
Debuting an extremely resilient foam that’s lighter than any proprietary Hoka foam to-date, the Clifton Edge is finished with a uniquely flared outsole that cradles the foot and creates a supportive base. Go ahead, live life on the edge.
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies