Hoka Womens Speedgoat 5 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Hoka Women's Speedgoat 5 Shoes brings back all you love about Hoka's award winning trail running design, but with a few new and updated features that help make the trail the best it can be. Hoka have made the Speedgoat 5 more lightweight by ditching the 3D printed overlays in favour of a simple double-layered creel jacquard mesh, in addition to a lighter, softer Compression molded midsole that gives incredible response and energy return.
Helping you to stay on route is the Vibram MegaGrip outsole, with new micro-traction 5mm stepped lugs that give an increased surface area for 25% better traction, perfect for those wet, loose gravel trails. Additional features include a dynamic vamp for footsplay over longer miles, bolstered heel construction to lock the foot in and a lay-flat, more comfortable tongue construction.
- Ideal Use: Trail running
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Upper: Double-layered creel jacquard recycled mesh
- Liner: Microfibre, lays smooth on the top of the foot
- Sockliner: Molded EVA sockliner
- Midsole: Compression molded (CMEVA) midsole
- Outsole: Vibram MegaGrip, with new micro traction 5mm stepped lugs
- Cushioning: Balanced
- Laces: 100% Recycled polyester
- Vegan friendly materials
- Increased surface area for 25% better traction on loose dirt and rocky trails
- Bolstered heel collar construction helps lock the foot in
- Dyanamic vamp allows for footsplay over longer miles
- Lay-flat, comfortable tongue construction
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Protective toe rand
- Stack heigh forefoot: 29mm
- Stack height heel: 33m
- Midsole Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 224g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Trail Running
User Reviews (22)
More about this brand
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.