Julbo has produced a stylish frame for cross/mountain bike hoppers to reflect both their spirit of adventure and technical ability. All-terrain and all-protection, Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra or Cameleon photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields: Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4 Lens: Polycarbonate Lens + Flash finish + anti-reflective coating
- Visible light transmission rate: 5%
- Protection index: 4
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.