Delivery - FREE over £70Delivered on Monday 27ᵗʰ Mar.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- The vibrating massage ball has 4 one touch power settings, making the single vibrating massage ball ideal for warming up, cooling down, sports training, and rehabilitation.
- Scientific studies on Pulseroll products have proven an increase in training recovery & circulation by 22% and improved ROM (range of movement) by 14%
- Using the vibrating single ball for warming up tight muscles or for cooling down after training only takes a few minutes and is a quick and efficient way to help achieve the best performance.
- The vibrating massage ball weighs 680 grams, making it very easy to transport for use anywhere; whether it’s at home, work, or at the gym. Just drop the vibrating massage ball in a bag and take it with you anywhere on the go.
- To charge the battery fully, the charging time will take approximately 3 hours. When fully charged it can last up to 6 hours ( depends on power level )
- The combination of pressure and vibration helps to reduce muscle tightness, increase flexibility, and reduce next day soreness after a training session.
- The vibrating single ball comes with a remote control to allow for a much smoother process when changing the vibration speed when the ball is in use.
The Pulseroll vibrating massage ball is a deep tissue massager that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Unlike standard foam rollers, the single ball can reach specific trigger points all over the body. This super portable tool is ideal for physiotherapy, muscle recovery, and pain relief. With a low massage setting, the Pulseroll vibrating massage ball will blissfully help to provide much needed relief and work on releasing those knots in the home, gym, or even on the go. It is ideal to use on the glutes and amazing when used under the feet; helping those suffering with plantar fasciitis.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies