SOS Rehydrate is the most advanced electrolyte sports drink powder for active lifestyles, allowing you to get more out of water with the correct amount and balance of electrolytes. SOS is low in calories, without artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives and it’s extremely low osmolarity means that your body can absorb it more quickly. Welcome to our rehydrated world!
- The SOS drink mix is as effective as an IV drip for mild to moderate dehydration in active lifestyles, but it’s safer and cheaper.
- Contains 27% more electrolytes than coconut water, it has the perfect mix of electrolytes and glucose for optimal hydration.
- Absorb 3x more water than water alone, osmolarity is the balance between sodium and water in the body, and the lower it is, the better it is for rehydrating you
- A 2% loss in body weight due to dehydration can reduce athletic performance by 20%, due to a loss of energy and focus. Proper hydration can prevent this, SOS helps you keep performing at your peak.
- Tastes great and has 75% less carbohydrates than sports drinks as they are often sugary and do not contain the correct amount and balance of electrolytes and glucose. SOS is the perfect mix for optimal hydration.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.