WELCOME TO JUSTRUN
5K, 10K or just OK, for us it's not how far you run that matters, it's that you lace-up, step-out and just go running. Collect stamps at our free weekly run club and earn exclusive rewards. After your first 3 runs you'll get an exclusive goody bag and a Just Run T-Shirt. Plus for every 10 stamps we'll give you a £10 discount to spend in-store up to 50 runs.
We are very excited to welcome our running community back to our Runners Need Run Clubs which are returning to your local store.
Run Clubs are hosted by our passionate instore experts - who are also qualified run leaders - at your local store.
STRAVA RUN CLUBS
5K, 10K or just OK, for us it's not how far you run that matters, it's that you lace-up, step-out and just go running.
Join in any of our virtual run clubs on Strava too.
FIND A RUN CLUB
We have stores across the country. Find your nearest club now.
Reach your goals with one of our 12 weeks to fitness training plans.
Kick-start your running with our easy-to-follow programme and go from couch potato to race ready in under three months.
LEVEL: FIRST TIMERS
Running your first 10K can seem like a daunting prospect - but get the preparation right and you'll be suprised at how easy it can be.
Our easy-to-follow programme is guaranteed to leave you more than ready to run the half marathon in under three months.
All of our stores offer a free video Gait Analysis service. Our expert shoe fitters will have you running in the right shoe in no time at all.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Far Will I Run?
- Most of our runs are between 5K and 8K but do vary depending on the store. All of our runs are suitable for all abilities but please do contact the store for futher information.
What Facilities Do You Provide?
- All of our stores offer secure changing and storage facilities so there's no need to worry about your belongings while out on a run.
- In this current stage of government lockdown easing, Run Club customers will not be able to get changed or leave their bags in the store, nor fill a water bottle up from the store. Run Club customers will also be asked to fill out a new disclaimer before starting the run. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and will update these policies as and when we can in line with government guidelines.
What if I Can't Keep Up?
- We don't leave anyone behind! Our friendly staff make sure that everyone can complete the run at their own pace.
I'm New to Running, Can I Take Part?
- Yes! Everyone is welcome at JustRun. Why not have a look above at our begginer 5K training plan or come in to store and try out our expert gait analysis service.
How Do I Register?
- Simply turn up for one of our runs, you will need to fill out a quick insurance form and on completion you will recieve your loyalty card and can start recieving points.
What Do I Need?
- Your trainers and your running gear. Please ensure you dress for the weather.