WELCOME TO JUSTRUN
How Far Will I Run?
- Most of our runs are between 5K and 8K but do vary depending on the store. All of our runs are suitable for all abilities but please do contact the store for futher information.
What Facilities Do You Provide?
- All of our stores offer secure changing and storage facilities so there's no need to worry about your belongings while out on a run.
- In this current stage of government lockdown easing, Run Club customers will not be able to get changed or leave their bags in the store, nor fill a water bottle up from the store. Run Club customers will also be asked to fill out a new disclaimer before starting the run. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and will update these policies as and when we can in line with government guidelines.
What if I Can't Keep Up?
- We don't leave anyone behind! Our friendly staff make sure that everyone can complete the run at their own pace.
I'm New to Running, Can I Take Part?
- Yes! Everyone is welcome at JustRun. Why not have a look above at our begginer 5K training plan or come in to store and try out our expert gait analysis service.
How Do I Register?
- Simply turn up for one of our runs, you will need to fill out a quick insurance form and on completion you will recieve your loyalty card and can start recieving points.
- For the moment you will need to book your place on a run club in advance through the store page for the store Run Club you will be attending.
What Do I Need?
- Your trainers and your running gear. Please ensure you dress for the weather.