You save £42.00
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running, Mid-long distance
- Upper: Lightweight engineered mesh
- Midsole: Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning
- Outsole: Continental Rubber
- Energyrods: Limit energy loss
- Key area support
- Lace closure
- Fit: Regular
- Midsole drop: 8.5mm
- Weight: 271g
The Boston Marathon is a race. But it's also a goal, and a training plan and all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adidas Adizero Boston 11 Running Shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running bringing a race-day feel to training with a propulsive feel that comes from Energyrods, which limit energy loss underfoot. They're fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability, as the midsole mixes ultralight Lightstrike Pro cushioning with durable Lightstrike EVA for a dependable shoe that will take you from the starting flag to the finish line. Get ready to move.
More about this brand
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world. But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products. At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies