Asics Womens Gel-Trabuco 10 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Functional for keeping out trail debris, these shoes feature a closed engineered mesh and 3D print details on the upper. Its rock protection plate features a flexible construction that shields your feet from sharp rocks and rugged terrain, while the outsole is formed with Asicsgrip technology and a technical tread pattern. It’s functional for helping you experience better traction on varying off-road surfaces.
- Use: Trail running
- Rock protection plate features a flexible design that helps shield your foot from rocks and rugged terrain
- Duomax support system is positioned on the inside of the midsole to help prevent overpronation
- Rearfoot Gel technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- 3D print details help keep the trail's elements from entering the shoe's interior
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Asicsgrip outsole rubber provides advanced grip on varying terrain
- Lace garage helps keep the laces from coming untied
- Forefoot height: 8mm
- Heel drop: 8mm
- Heel height: 19mm
- Weight: 275g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Trail Running
User Reviews (13)
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.