The Garmin Forerunner 630 has all the tools to measure your run. This GPS touch screen running watch boasts a vast range of advanced features including: running dynamics, extensive smart features and extended physiological measurements. The 630 offers more than ever and will now provide you a stress score, lactate threshold and performance condition.
- Auto Lap®, Auto Pause®, Pace alerts, Activity tracking, Vibration alert
- Customisable screens, Advanced workouts
- Foot pod compatible
- GPS-enabled, GLONASS-enabled
- Heart rate compatible
- Interval training
- Smart Notifications, Touch Screen
- Bike speed/cadence sensorcompatible
- Running metronome, Race an activity
- VIRB® control
- VO2 Max Estimates (Only when worn with supporting heart rate monitor)
- 2nd Generation Running Dynamics (Only when worn with supporting heart rate monitor)
- Bluetooth Smart/WiFi
- Battery: Smartwatch mode: up to 4 wks. Training mode: upto 16hrs
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Display size: 31.1 mm
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 12 mm
- Weight: 44g
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....