In line with government advice and best practice, we have processes and policies in place to help protect you and us too.
When visiting this store, we ask that you please:
- Don’t visit if you have symptoms
- Queue when the store is at capacity
- Follow the one-way system
- Keep a 2-metre distance
- Follow recommended hygiene practices
- Pay by card
We’re based in the Cotswold Outdoor store in Windsor Yards (formerly King Edward Court) in Windsor city centre. We believe running is for everyone. Whether it’s 5k, 10k, or just OK, at Runners Need we’re here to offer inspiration and expert advice on anything from training, racing and nutrition to footwear, clothing and electronics. With nearly 40 years of running heritage behind us, you can trust we’ll help you every step of the way.
The staff at Windsor love running as much as you do. Whether you get your outdoor kicks exploring the mountains or keeping fit in the park, our aim is to help you make the most of your time outdoors. That’s why we’re excited to let you know that Runners Need is now open in your local store, so we can offer you the very best brands for your run too.
3 reasons to visit the Runners Need Windsor store:
- In-store expert running team - get the very best advice
- Free gait analysis – find the correct running shoe for you
- Free weekly run club – meet like-minded runners of all abilities