1. The 30-day trial period commences from the date of delivery.
2. The scheme is offered on full price footwear only and is not applicable to items purchased at a discounted price.
3. If a consumer wishes to return the shoes for any reason, they may be returned for a refund of the purchase price paid.
4. Returns must be received in a hygienic condition with any excessive soiling removed prior to return. Any returns received back in an unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer at their cost or destroyed, with no refund provided.
5. Used returned product will be disposed of by our recycling partner SOEX in accordance with our recycling and repurposing programs and cannot be re-sent to the customer once received unless returned if they do not comply with the condition requirements set forth above.
6. To return, customers must return to Runners Need following our returns process here
7. If returning by post, please state your return is part of the Hoka 30 Day challenge.
8. Any returns received after the 30-day window will be processed or returned to the consumer at our discretion.
9. The refund will be processed back to the original form of payment. Exchanges are not available for HOKA 30-day challenge returns.
10. Runners Need reserves the right to refuse a return in the case of any abuse of the scheme.
11. The HOKA 30 Day Challenge is not applicable to staff discount purchases.
12. Runners Need reserves the right to change the terms of the HOKA 30 Day Challenge and its other returns policies at any time.