Keep out the cold and keep up the pace. The soft fleece lining of The Nike Men's Thermal Tech Running Gloves will insulate your hands whilst the reflective graphics will enhance visibility keeping you warm and safe on those dark, winter runs. In addition the gloves have touchscreen compatible thumbs that will let you use your mobile device without having to remove your gloves. There is even a hidden key pocket prevents to stop you dropping your keys and stop you getting locked out.
- Insulated fleece and Therma-Fit fabric traps body heat to help keep your hands warm in cold conditions
- Soft fleece on thumbs helps prevent skin irritation when wiping nose
- Touchscreen-compatible thumbs for access to mobile device without removing your gloves
- Small key pocket offers secure storage
- Wraparound reflective graphics and Nike Swoosh logo for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.
You may also like....