The Addaday foam roller water bottle is great for warming up before exercise and for recovery after exercise. Its unique patterns help knead the muscles and mimic a therapist’s touch, creating a dynamic massage. It may also help in the relief of common injuries related to IT band, knee, plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, shin, hips, shoulders and other parts of the body.
· Wide opening lid to easily add liquid and ice in. · The foam works as cushioning when you roll and helps keep your drink cool · Multiple patterns create a dynamic massage · Straw attachment allows you to drink at any angle · Stainless steel · Nodules mimic the massaging movement of the fingers and elbows · Easy to use on most muscles
· Wide opening lid to easily add liquid and ice in.
· The foam works as cushioning when you roll and helps keep your drink cool
· Multiple patterns create a dynamic massage
· Straw attachment allows you to drink at any angle
· Stainless steel
· Nodules mimic the massaging movement of the fingers and elbows
· Easy to use on most muscles
Addaday are specialists in run recovery. Their patented self-massage stick with unique roller ball design helps you work out knots in your calves, shoulders and back, and allows you to target those hard-to-reach spots with pinpoint accuracy.
And for the full self-myofascial experience there’s their innovative, multi-textured take on a traditional foam roller.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.