The Addaday foam roller water bottle is great for warming up before exercise and for recovery after exercise. Its unique patterns help knead the muscles and mimic a therapist’s touch, creating a dynamic massage. It may also help in the relief of common injuries related to IT band, knee, plantar fascia, Achilles tendon, shin, hips, shoulders and other parts of the body.
· Wide opening lid to easily add liquid and ice in.
· The foam works as cushioning when you roll and helps keep your drink cool
· Multiple patterns create a dynamic massage
· Straw attachment allows you to drink at any angle
· Stainless steel
· Nodules mimic the massaging movement of the fingers and elbows
· Easy to use on most muscles
Addaday are specialists in run recovery. Their patented self-massage stick with unique roller ball design helps you work out knots in your calves, shoulders and back, and allows you to target those hard-to-reach spots with pinpoint accuracy.
And for the full self-myofascial experience there’s their innovative, multi-textured take on a traditional foam roller.
You may also like....