Wool BUFF is a multifunctional, tubular accessory ideal for many activities and can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine. The Merino wool in Wool BUFF keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture to keep you cool when its hot and being anti-microbial, does not start to smell after wear. This natural fabric is super soft and odour resistant. The new chic designs feature the strass BUFF® logo.
- Made from 100% natural Merino wool
- Weighs 47g/1.7oz and measures 66cm x 24.5cm or 25.9 inches x 9.6inches
- Seam free and has a flat hem at each end
- Hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron
- Anti-microbial so it will not start to smell after extended wear, is colour fast and will not fade
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort
Buff products are made from a high-performance microfibre that allows them to be both breathable and moisture wicking, as well as wind resistant.
Seamless construction, achieved through a unique knitting processed developed by company founder Juan Rojas, gives Buff multi-functional headwear a supremely comfortable, chafe-free fit for all day use in even the harshest of conditions.
You may also like....