The new Connect combines support with great levels of cushioning and comfort. Thanks to Mizuno Wave technology the Connect combines cushioning and stability perfectly. The Wave plate provides excellent cushioning by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface area minimising the risk of shock related injury. The ap+ compound increases cushioning and comfort levels that will last thanks to improved durability.
- The new Connect combines support with great levels of cushioning and comfort.
- SR Touch cushioning in heel and forefoot.
- ap+ for mile after mile of durable cushioning.
- MIZUNO WAVE TECHNOLOGY - Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry's most effective midsole technology. Wave's unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step
- Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Approx. 240 grams
For over 100 years Mizuno has been at the forefront of sports craftsmanship and technical innovations with shoes and apparel that work in harmony with your body, so you can go faster and further than ever before. Mizuno running shoes have a minimal impact when compared to its competitors due to the Mizuno Wave midsole technology.
You may also like....