Saucony have upgraded one of the fan favorite Kinvara, while keeping it true to its sole in the eighth edition. They have added a full-length EVERUN topsole for more energy return and stripped down its upper for a more comfortable form fit.
- Additional sizes available in select colors. Click here to view our gender size conversion chart
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
Saucony exist for runners. Runners are what focus and fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel. Runners bring them new ideas, forces them to better themselves through design and engineering. Every new design and alteration is made to make runners lives just a little bit better.