Saucony Womens Endorphin Pro Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Don’t just feel fast, be fast with the Saucony Women's Endorphin Pro Shoes, the carbon-plated running shoe that’s built for pure speed. It’s made with Speedroll technology that optimises transitions and propulsion for a feeling of continuous momentum and the signature S-curve carbon-fibre plate adding power and pace to the SPEEDROLL.
Below, it has the super light, super springy PWRRUN PB superfoam and the grippy and durable XT-900 outsole, helping make high performance low-effort. On top, it’s light and breathable with a single-layer mesh upper and Formfit wrapping the foot in a personalised fit providing the perfect support, comfort and ventilation.
Feel the speed, feel the endorphins. It’s you, but faster.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- FORMIT hugs foot in 3D comfort and delivers the most personalised fit yet
- A single-layer engineered mesh upper keeps shoe light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones for traction
- Signature S-curve carbon fibre plate makes for powerful transitions
- PWRRUN PB, a PEBA-based superfoam, is their lightest cushioning ever
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 179g
User Reviews (22)
More about this brand
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday runner. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.