CLICK & COLLECT (Order Online, Collect From Store)
All products available for Click & Collect will have the option available to you during the Checkout process.
Click & Collect Timeframes
- You will be informed when you should expect to have the item ready for collection during the Checkout process, and on your Order Confirmation email. How long you will have to wait will depend on whether the stock is in the store or in our warehouse.
- You can enter your postcode in the stock checker to find out how long you need to wait to collect your order.
- 'Click and Collect (from 1 hour)' is only available for items held in stock in our stores. Please check individual product pages for this information. Our stores have varying opening hours, so please check with your chosen store before making a visit.
- Items will be held in store for a maximum of 48 hours from when we email you to confirm your order is ready for collection. However, this may be extended on your request and at the store manager’s discretion. Store opening hours are provided in your confirmation email and can be found here.
Click & Collect Charges
- The Runners Need Click & Collect service is free. We do not charge you for collecting your order from our stores.
- Please be aware that the single use carrier bag charge is in effect for all stores. All carrier bags will be charged at 5p each, regardless of the size of the bag.
- Find your nearest store.
After Ordering your Items
- Once you have ordered your items...
- You will receive an email confirming your order with your collection options.
- You will then receive a second email from your chosen store to confirm when your items are ready to be collected.
- Items will be held in store for a maximum of 48 hours from when we email you to confirm your order is ready for collection. However, this may be extended at the store manager’s discretion. Store opening hours are provided in your confirmation email and can be found here.
When Collecting Your Order
In order to collect your order you will need to provide the following:
- Your order confirmation email (this should have been sent to you by email after confirming your order, alternatively you can log in and navigate to ‘My Account’ then ‘Order Tracking’ where your order number will be displayed)
- Identification, such as Passport or utility bill with your address on it.
- The credit or debit card that you ordered with.
- Payment for your goods will be taken when you collect your goods in store.
You can choose to have your order delivered to your address. Find out about Home Delivery.