The 2XU Mid Rise Compression Tights offer all the benefits of 2XU compression in a new silhouette with a higher rise for greater coverage and support. A comfort power waistband, incorporating powermesh provides control, increased comfort for a smooth, streamlined waistline. The higher rise offers greater coverage during bends and stretches. Engineered with graduated compression, they are breathable and light weight and provide powerful support to major muscles.
- PWX FLEX offers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamsting and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Powermesh comfort waistband for flat streamilned fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRAÂ® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness â€“ wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.