Enjoy comfort and improved bounce with the GEL-KAYANO™ 26 running shoe, featuring GEL™ technology for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances.
Featuring a Jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion.
If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. The DUOMAX™ midsole offers smooth overpronation control.
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Gait Type: Stability
- Regular width
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology
- DUOMAX midsole
- Moulded AHAR outsole
- Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology
- External heel counter
- GEL technology to the rear and front
- SpEVA 45 lasting
- EVA sockliner
- Heel clutching system
- Reflective detailing
- Jacquard mesh upper
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.