Brooks Mens Divide 2 Shoes
This product is not available
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Secure fit, protection, and comfort for an introduction to trail running. For runners looking to discover the trails for the first time, the Men's Divide 2 by Brooks delivers on protection and comfort for a perfect introduction to off road running.
- Ideal Use: Light trails, new trail runners
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable air mesh upper
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA
- Outsole: Trail Tack
- Cushioning: BioMoGo DNA - Highly cushioned
- BioMoGo DNA midsole blends BioMoGo and Brooks DNA to create dynamic cushioning
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- The heel groove allows the shoe to adapt to the ground
- Comfortable protection
- Secure dependable fit
- Sticky traction
- Familiar fit
- Heel drop: 8mm
- Weight: 292g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Trail Running
User Reviews (5)
More about this brand
Brooks do one thing and one thing only: create the best running gear in the world. And free from the distraction of other sports, this allows them to innovate and refine with solely the runner in mind. Backed by in-depth biomechanical research, Brooks strive to advance fit, feel, ride, style and performance with each new product.
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies