Running is more than just exercise — it’s a performance. And Forerunner 645 has the tools to help you put on an outstanding show every time you lace up your shoes. Featuring contactless payments that let you buy what you need while on the go — plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools — this GPS running watch is the instrument you need to refine the performance.
Paying Made Easy
Always on the run? Feel free to leave your phone and wallet behind. Forerunner 645 features Garmin Pay contactless payment solution¹, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. A bottle of water here, a bite to eat there — just pay, and keep on moving.
Tune up Your Training
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 645 measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements², such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the pool, Forerunner 645 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Monitor Your Performance
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 645 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’r
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home (Coming Soon!)
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 12 hours in GPS mode
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Bezel Material: stainless steel
- Quick Release Bands: yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 42.5 x 42.5 x 13.5 mm
- Weight: 41.8 g
- Water rating 5 ATM
- Display type sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution 240 x 240 pixels
- Color display
- Battery life: Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days
- GPS mode: Up to 12 hours
- Memory/History 200 hours of activity data
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.