Hoka Mens Arahi 6 Wide Shoes
This color is (temporarily) not available. Please choose another color or an alternative product.
All about this product
Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning, minimal weight and Hoka new technology plush cushioning , the Arahi 6 Wide Shoes by Hoka deliver a soft, smooth alternative to traditional support shoes. The Arahi 6 features a lighter-weight engineered mesh uppers and a more comfortable snug fit. The very resilient and ultra-lightweight foamy base offers stability and excellent cushioning and as for the outsole, you will still be able to enjoy the same high traction rubber sole. Outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off, this daily runner offers a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Stability
- Upper: Breathable, lightweight engineered mesh
- Sock liner: Ortholite, Recycled mesh
- Lining: Recycled mesh
- Midsole: CMEVA midsole
- Outsole: Durabrasion rubber with tread pattern
- Cushioning: Responsive Hoka Glide Signature, low-profile cushion bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- J-Frame: Prevents excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting
- Meta-Rocker outsole designed for stability and balance
- Uniform and solid flat sole ideal for stability
- Designed for mid-foot and forefoot striking
- Resilient and ultra-lightweight foamy base
- Reinforced pull tab for easy on and off
- Keeps your foot closer to the ground
- Excellent stability and support
- High traction rubber sole
- Roomy toe box
- Fit: Wide
- Heel height: 29mm
- Forefoot height: 24mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 275g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (48)
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies