- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Upper: Single-layer mesh
- Midsole: PROFLY construction
- Outsole: Rubber
- Lay-flat gussetted tongue mitigates tongue migration
- Improved grip on uneven terrain
- Lightweight breathability
- Cushioned landings
- Propulsive toe-offs
- Responsive ride
- Lugs: 4mm
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Weight: 248g
Fast. Fluid. Fun. Utilizing the same PROFLY midsole construction for forgiving landings and propulsive toe-offs, the Torrent 3 has been reimagined with a stripped back upper. Pared down from double to single layer engineered mesh, breathable high-performance yarn is joined by a TPU overlay for extra support and a new rubber outsole that’s stickier and more durable than the last iteration.
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies