A next-to-skin, long-sleeve running base layer that wicks moisture away from the torso, while retaining body warmth on cold days. Now even softer and stronger, it boasts high levels of comfort, durability and breathability.
- Stay warm and dry: Natural moisture management system ensures to help the upper body stay warm and dry.
- Unrivalled comfort: Superfine 15.5 micron Australian Merino wool delivers fantastic next-to-skin feel and fit.
- Improved performance: Blended yarn increases durability and improves wicking across the upper body, while zoned mesh delivers greater airflow under arms and on back.
- Versatility: Wear as a base layer on its own or underneath another garment. Thumb loops provide further option.
- Peace of mind: Ethically sourced. Woolmark approved fabric.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.