- Ideal use: Trail running
- The 8mm sticky rubber studs not only claw through soft terrain but also hold firm on harder ground, delivering phenomenal all-round grip
- Weighing just 212g and boasting incredible flexibility, it compliments the foot's natural movement and increases speed
- Does it all, over all distances, as proven by the number of world championships it has won on mountains, fells, trails and over obstacle courses
- A 6mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole deliver superb underfoot comfort, even on rough, steep terrain
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper ensures outstanding protection against stones and other debris
- The DWR coating repels water, helping feet stay drier
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.