A partner of the greatest sailors aboard ultra-fast catamarans, Julbo has designed Regatta for superb nautical performance. Outstanding grip and toughness through a curved polypropylene frame, clear vision thanks to photochromic and polarized Octopus REACTIV lenses, and an unimpeded view created by a water-repellent lens coating and open rim facilitating water run-off. Low-density material and the floating cord will stop these sunglasses from sinking. With slim temples and great coverage, Regatta is ready for anything!
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Cord attachment: Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Floating cord: Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
- Grip Tech: Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Open rim front: Open rim that allows water to run off at the bottom of the lens
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Octopus Lens: Photochromic (NTS) + Polarizing + Water repellent / Oil-repellent Coating (external and internal side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 6<>27%
- Protection index: 2 to 4