Run with coverage, without limits in Nike 4" Woven Rival Shorts. Their stretch Dri-FIT fabric and elastic waistband help you run with lightweight support while multiple pockets offer convenient storage.
- Dri-FIT fabric has stretch for sweat-wicking mobility
- 4" inseam offers coverage with range of motion
- Wide waistband with inner drawcord personalizes your fit
- Reflective elements remain visible on low-light runs
- Zippered back pocket secures small essentials
- 2 internal drop-in pockets provide convenient storage
- Inner briefs help limit chafing while wicking sweat
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.