Tested in the most demanding conditions, On have developed the perfect 2-layer upper. The inside layer allows for comfort and support, while the top layer is breathable and coated in a durable water repellent for when the storm catches you by surprise. When scaling the ridges and descending down to the valleys, On found multiple styles of cushioning were needed. Enter their patented CloudTec® sole. Horizontal and vertical cushioning combine for firm yet soft landing support and an explosive take-off in these trail running shoes.
- Shoe category: Lightweight
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Seamlessly integrated lightweight rubber toe-cap
- Cleverly placed reflective strips all around shoe for improved visibility
- Extended rubber side and heel cage for extra protection
- Comfort liner for embedded fit
- Lightweight no-sew eyestay construction
- Antimicrobial sock liner
- Speedboard provides powerful take-off in complex terrain
- Heel-toe offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 295 g | 10.1 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Neutral
You may also like....