- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: Breathable jacquard mesh (50% recycled content)
- Insole: OrthoLite sockliner
- Midsole: Flytefoam cushioning (organically derived materials)
- Outsole: Aharplus rubber heel plug
- 3D Space construction: Improves compression at footstrike
- Gel technology cushioning: Provides good shock absorption
- Guidance Line technology: Improves gait efficiency
- Reflective details improve visibility
- Lightweight impact absorption
- Responsive rebound
The Gel-Kayano Lite 29 Lite Running Shoe embraces a sound earth. With a greater emphasis on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light. Its engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled polyester than the previous version, and the collar and tongue’s recycled textiles are helping Asic to take additional steps towards lightening their impact on the environment.
The Flytefoam cushioning is made from organically derived materials, and creates a more energetic rebound at toe-off. The 3D Space Construction feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners, and is designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported. Get ready to get moving.
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.