- Nike Pro fabric provides a sweat-wicking base layer to help you feel cool.
- Mesh gusset allows breathability.
- Updated flat-seam placement allows range of motion.
- Elastic waistband with repeat ""NIKE PRO"" jacquard trademark provides a snug, personalized fit.
- Compressive fit is ideal for layering and helps reduce distraction.
- Swoosh design trademark is printed at lower left thigh.
- 3/4-length design is versatile and ideal for layering.
- 90% POLYESTER
- 10% SPANDEX
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.