BODY-MAPPED WARMTH. ALL OUT MILEAGE.
Even lighter than before, Women's Nike AeroLoft Running Jacket provides body-mapped, breathable warmth without the added weight. Ideal for dark, chilly routes, it keeps you covered with wind resistant fabric and reflective elements.
- Nike AeroLoft technology provides lightweight warmth.
- Body-mapped insulation optimizes warmth without restricting mobility.
- Laser perforations provide targeted ventilation.
- Full-front zipper for easy on and off.
- Hand pockets offer warmth and convenient storage.
- Fits close to the body with room for layering.
- Reflective elements help enhance visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% POLYESTER
When superstar track and field coach Bill Bowerman met talented middle-distance runner Phil Knight, an unlikely partnership was formed.
Bowerman was looking for lighter, more durable running shoes for his Oregon University Runners, and Knight was searching for a way to make a living without having to give up athletics all together. The two put their heads together and came up with a shoe that featured outsoles modelled on a waffle iron – unconventional, but somehow it worked.
Bowerman and Knight named their new venture Nike, after the Greek goddess of victory, and began selling their shoes from out the boot of a car. From these humble beginnings, the company has grown into a sports industry market leader, and its distinctive ‘swoosh’ logo is arguably the most recognisable brand logo on the planet.
Despite this success, Nike’s mission statement remains the unchanged: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. Because if you have a body, you’re an athlete.