The best runs start with the right shoes and we’ve partnered with Vitality to offer members up to 50% discount on a pair of running shoes, based on your Vitality plan. Members also have access to a 15% off discount code which can be redeemed across the range*.
HOW TO REDEEM
Using the button below register or login to your Runners Need account
In the pop-up box add your Vitality membership number and date of birth
Your discount will automatically apply to a single pair of running shoes in your basket
To use your 15% off promo code in the same transaction you should enter your code in the promotional box at the basket
Enter the checkout to complete your purchase
Visit any of our stores with your Runners Need account email, ID, date of birth and your Vitality membership number and one of our staff members will be happy to assist
SHOP OUR COLLECTION
Hit the ground running with Runners Need's collection of the best running shoes. There's something for everyone and every surface, including neutral and stability shoes, road, trail and racing shoes, this hand-picked range will help you turn a corner in your training. With a mix of brands including big names like Nike, Adidas and New Balance, alongside innovative running specialists like Brooks, On and Hoka, all runners' needs are covered.
Runners Need is more than a shop. Our community is an essential part of our identity and we do everything we can to connect with and support our customers. To achieve this, we strive to provide the best expert advice, including hints and tips, training plans, buying guides and inspiration.
With so many to choose from buying running
shoes can be a daunting task but, we're here to make it easy.
We provide free gait analysis
in all our stores to ensure you get the shoe you need.
I have a joint or family membership, how do I apply this?
You will need to add your child's membership to your own Runners Need account which will apply the Vitality discount to your account. However, please be aware that only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction so if you do need to order more than one pair of running shoes, this will need to be done in separate transactions.
My Vitality discount is already showing as applied/used in my basket?
Please contact Customer Services with the following details; your membership number and DOB so we can contact our IT team to release the discount for you.
I have registered for Vitality discount, but the discount is not being applied?
This means the discount has been registered to another email address, please ensure you are using the email address you are registered under with Vitality.
I have Vitality Amex which entitles me to a £50 cash back, how does this work with returns?
Your refund will be processed by our Returns team as normal; Vitality will then cancel your promotional order so you can use it on our new purchase.
How do I return my order via post and not lose my discount?
When you return the running shoes to us at our head office for a refund, your discount should be automatically reset within 72 hours of the refund being processed. All you will need to do then is enter your date of birth and Vitality membership number again on our website, and your discount should be reset.
If you have any issues with this, you can call us our Customer Services team with the same information and we can place a new order for you instead.
How do I return my order in-store, and not lose my discount?
You can return in store for an exchange, if you choose a refund your discount will be reset within 1 week, you can then enter your Vitality number and Date of Birth to apply the discount to your next purchase. If you have any difficulty applying the discount to your next pair, please contact our customer services team.
How long does the discount take to reset once a refund has been processed?
Your discount will automatically reset within 72 hours of the refund being processed by our Returns team. An automated email will be sent to advise you of when your refund has been processed.
Can I exchange my purchase on Vitality discount?
You can exchange your trainers in-store, at our head office we cannot process exchanges. If you return via post our Returns team will process a refund for you, your discount will reset for use on a new order within 72 hours.
My order has been cancelled, what happens to my discount?
As your discount will show as used on this cancelled order, your discount will need to be reinstated. You will need to contact our Customer Services team and provide us with your membership number and DOB, we will get this reset for use within 72 hours.
I still have a question?
For any other queries please feel free to contact our Customer Services on 0117 456 2342 or fill out the form below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- *The 15% off promotional code applies to full price products only and excludes electronics. The promotional code must be used at the basket stage to activate the discount.
- To be eligible for up to 50% off a pair of running shoes at Runners Need, you must be covered on a VitalityHealth or VitalityLife plan; a VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown with Vitality Plus; or be a beneficiary under a trust scheme administered by VitalityHealth.
- This offer is limited to one pair of discounted running shoes per member, per plan year.
- This benefit can only be utilised by members of your plan. Any re-sale or distribution of sports shoes to persons not on your plan is a breach of Vitality terms. Vitality reserve the right to take action consistent with our legal rights against you in the event of any suspected dishonest or fraudulent behaviour.
- The discount is available on one pair of full-price or sale price running shoes in store or online from Runners Need.
- To redeem the discount in-store, you’ll need your Vitality membership number, plus an additional form of ID (such as a credit or debit card) in the same name.
- To purchase running shoes online, each eligible member on the plan will need to register with Runners Need and enter their Vitality membership number at the checkout in order to receive the discount. Only one Vitality discount can be applied per transactions. Each eligible member will need to apply their discount in separate transactions.
- Any unused discount in a plan year will not carry over to the next plan year.
- If you purchase more than one pair of running shoes for yourself in a single transaction, the discount will automatically be applied to the more expensive pair.
- The Vitality discount does not apply to any other items purchased at Runners Need.
- The Vitality discount cannot be used in conjunction with the Price Match Promise offer.